Wire & Cable Industry
With more than 60 years of industry experience in power, telecommunications and specialty cable applications, DOW™ Wire & Cable create value for their global wire and cable customers by supplying materials and compounding solutions that are backed by solid research, product development, engineering and market expertise.
DOW’s cable products are based on polyolefin – like LDPE (and copolymers of LDPE), LLDPE, HDPE and PP.
Resinex has a dedicated sales team for the wire and cable industry in Europe, Greece and Russia, exclusively representing Dow Chemicals’ portfolio of wire and cable materials under the two main trademarks:
- DOW™ Wire & Cable – a business unit of The Dow Chemical Company (Dow), is a leading global provider of products, technology, solutions and expertise that the power industry can count on for reliability, longevity, efficiency, ease of installation and protection in the transmission, distribution and consumption of power, voice and data.
- DOW ENDURANCE™ – family of semi-conductive and insulation materials for medium voltage (MV), high voltage (HV) and extra-high voltage (EHV).
The above DOW™ brands consist of high quality jacket, insulation, semi conductive and insulation products for use in:
- Power (extra high voltage, high voltage, medium voltage and low voltage)
- Distribution of Green Energy
- Specialty applications
- Building & Construction
- Personal electronics & appliances